My Playgal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry X'mas and Happy New Year 2009

4 posters

Go down

Merry X'mas and Happy New Year 2009 Empty Merry X'mas and Happy New Year 2009

Post by macddgan Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:59 am

Dear All,

As we have build up this MPG forum for about 6 months times, we are new to the world!!! We notice our member increasing rapidly within this two months. In order to make our MPG forum more organized, rich contents, no hanky panky things happend we have set our year 2009 objectives:

• Recruit more member to build a strong community with same interest.

• Reorganize forum content and categories.

• Organize TT session in different region for member gathering and get to know each others well and infomation sharing session.

• New MPG Committee election 2009, choose a moderator oversee specific forums. They generally have the ability to
    edit and delete posts, move threads, and perform other manipulations.
    Becoming a moderator for a specific forum is usually rewarded to users
    who are particularly helpful and knowledgeable in the subject of the
    forum they are moderating.

• In terms of confirmed member benefit, for your information we will adding more and more topics and informations for confirmed member in order to let every one benefits on MPGers contributions.
We are encourage MPGers intro more and more people with same interest to join us. Certainly we need all members supports and contribution to strengthen MPG community.

On behalf of the MPG forum I wish everyone a very happy and prosperous 2009! May this year be better than the previous one.

Join Us Today !!!!!

Warmest Regards,
MAC
macddgan
macddgan
Virgin

Number of posts : 286
Looking for : Fun
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Merry X'mas and Happy New Year 2009 Empty Re: Merry X'mas and Happy New Year 2009

Post by erica816 Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:50 pm

yeaY!.. hapPy neW yeaR to oLs.. santa
erica816
erica816
Virgin

Number of posts : 173
Looking for : Money + Sex = Satisfaction
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Merry X'mas and Happy New Year 2009 Empty Re: Merry X'mas and Happy New Year 2009

Post by TommyLWK Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:02 am

Dear McDonalds (macddgan),

After reading this thread again and again. I started to wonder bout some issues.

We notice our member increasing
rapidly within this two months.

Yes i agree with this, but how many of them are really active? or just post and read then gone with the wind. Just like those McDonalds drive-thru outlets.

• Recruit more member to build a strong community with same interest.
This is not hard but it won't be easy, since i don't think is legal to advertise this thing in medias. So the only way should be thru the web, example like friendster, facebook, myspace and bla bla bla.

But the risks of getting suspend in friendster is high by promoting this forum i guess, but i not really sure bout other community network. (I never read T & C during registering).

• Reorganize forum content and categories.
Some categories are too old to be in this forum, and also we should have a general survey on what categories will be favourable for members to chat & post (spam) and attracting new members.

• Organize TT session in different region for member gathering and get to know each others well and infomation sharing session.
No problem if bills on you. But please don't do it at McDonalds.

• New MPG Committee election 2009, choose a moderator oversee specific forums. They generally have the ability to
    edit and delete posts, move threads, and perform other manipulations.
    Becoming a moderator for a specific forum is usually rewarded to users
    who are particularly helpful and knowledgeable in the subject of the
    forum they are moderating.
In this forum, i don't see any guildine for moderator(s) (if there's more than 1 mod). And i don't see the requirement for becoming a mods. But we do need more mods to handle certain parts of the forum to keep it clean.

• In
    terms of confirmed member benefit, for your information we will adding
    more and more topics and informations for confirmed member in order to
    let every one benefits on MPGers contributions.
Talking bout comfirmed members, is it only comfirmed members can be mods? And should those comfirmed members give a brief introduction of themselves, that's why i suggest that we might need to have a category for member's introduction. lolx.

On behalf of the MPG forum I wish everyone a very happy and prosperous 2009! May this year be better than the previous one.

Lastly, Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you also. But, where is the xmas presents for MPG members? Lolx...

Just my 2 cents, don't banned me ><

TommyLWK
Virgin

Number of posts : 375
Looking for : girls with no attachment... or may b a new relationship...
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by macddgan Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:45 am

Well Tommy, really appreciate your comment. Actually i noticed a lot of drive-tru member here. Thats why we need some mod to manage this website, and organize the content.

If you think u can be moderator y not you send me or admin a pm to intro urself as mod. He / she not necessary as confirmed member, if you are mod certainly we will grant u as confirmed member, if you think u are ready to commit to our MPG try approach us hehe... JKJK. We are always welcome your contribution.

TT of cause u guys gotta pay yourself la.. u wont pay $$$ for me to cheong right??

Cool !!!!

Prepare for the thrive !
macddgan
macddgan
Virgin

Number of posts : 286
Looking for : Fun

Back to top Go down

Post by TommyLWK Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:30 am

macddgan wrote:Well Tommy, really appreciate your comment. Actually i noticed a lot of drive-tru member here. Thats why we need some mod to manage this website, and organize the content.

If you think u can be moderator y not you send me or admin a pm to intro urself as mod. He / she not necessary as confirmed member, if you are mod certainly we will grant u as confirmed member, if you think u are ready to commit to our MPG try approach us hehe... JKJK. We are always welcome your contribution.

TT of cause u guys gotta pay yourself la.. u wont pay $$$ for me to cheong right??

Cool !!!!

Prepare for the thrive !

I can guess that confirmed members is 1 of the reason to get rid of some drive-thru members. and why don't just delete those members who had been registered for few months but never post a single reply in the forum?

And i don't think i can be a mods. i can contribute more in spamming only. lolx

Off course i wont pay for you. but you should pay for us.

Anyway back to the topic.

If hosting a gathering, make sure don't put in any erotic purpose. Just make it a simply gathering like go for Sing K (i am not good in singing, only good at shouting), Ice Skating (can hold female members' hand, too bad gloves on), watch movie (i want to watch Yes Man but nobody teman me so until now also haven watch, sigh), clubbing (i am a dangerous dancer as they said), or may be some other general young people activities.

Beside, actually i can see there's few place to promote this MPG forum, for those who used to join other forums like LowYatNet, JBtalks, Cari or any other forum, if it is illegal or offencing the rules for promoting MPG forum, you might try to put it in your signature.

Beside, i can see PJnet (petaling jaya forum, i forgot the link) have such a categories in thier forum discussing bout adults issue, perhaps we can promote this forum at there IF it is not offencing thier rules.

Anyway do you think you want to confirm me IF i am a mod in the future? Perhaps i am a faker, who knows right?

TommyLWK
Virgin

Number of posts : 375
Looking for : girls with no attachment... or may b a new relationship...
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by maverick_evo Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:29 am

well confirm members r for those who contribute (contribution to the forum such as update us o keep the forum active) is not realy bout giving out contacts o things like that. Is just to keep everything clean n in orders as u notice there is onli 2 admins n they cant 24/7 online to c wats happening here ma.....
maverick_evo
maverick_evo
Horny

Number of posts : 684
Looking for : FUBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum